I'm not one to make resolutions. I prefer to make goals. I have a few goals in mind that I hope to implement. I will do my best. Although I am a bit of a perfectionist, I need to remember to be kind to myself. That is easier said than done.
Dreams and Goals
- Rather than try to "diet", I hope to eat healthier. Fresh vegetables will become my friends. I love fresh fruit but need to work with the vegetables.
- Bake bake bake! If I want a little something sweet ~ I need to do the work and make it myself.
- Walk walk walk! Little Bear and I are heading back to the streets (weather permitting).
- Read more!
- Look for opportunities to serve ~ food pantry, church etc
- Cultivate and embrace my artistry. Make this a priority.
- Most importantly, day by day, see God more clearly, love Him more dearly, and follow Him more nearly.